How I Became Stronger
I went from 20- to 30-pound dumbbell weights within a few months of consistent exercise.
My methods were unconventional and I would suggest consulting with a physician if you decide to start an exercise routine.
To gain that extra 10 pounds per arm, I mostly did endurance workouts, lots of reps, full body, every day. No exercise was done to failure so that I could recover quickly and go again the next day.
Mentally, I implemented a meditation routine to help understand my thoughts.
Here are a few ways you can become stronger physically:
- Lift any kind of weight, consistently.
- Move your body. That can include walking, running, cycling, dancing, farming, gardening…the list is endless.
- Eat more protein and less junk.
- Sit less.
- Rest for recovery when your body tells you to.
- Eliminate dangerous addictions (drugs, alcohol).
To become stronger mentally:
- Meditate for a few minutes daily.
- Write your creative ideas down.
- Position yourself to solve more problems.
- Position yourself to make more decisions.
- Be uncomfortable more often.
These are just a few ways to gain strength. Best of luck on your self-improvement journey! :)