A Personal Development Book for Kids
There are several great self-improvement books available for children on Amazon. When you type “personal development books for kids” in the search bar, some really fun ones will jump out at you.
In fact, I even wrote and illustrated a small guide called How To Be a Kid. It’s a free giveaway at the bottom of my author website, and also available on Amazon.
I outline ten ways to be a kid again in the book. Here are several more tips, minus the illustrations:
- Attend one playground session.
- Walk or ride your bike to school.
- Fingerpaint on anything, with anything (i.e., tomato sauce).
- Look up at the stars.
- Thank your mom for EVERYTHING.
- Draw something that pops up in your head.
- Write something that pops up in your head.
- Show and tell your latest creation.
- Smile more. At leeeeeast once per week!!
- Pick your nose and eat whatever comes out (optional).
- Grab a cookie from the highest cookie jar. Whatever it takes.
- Put your hand up to ask a question.
- Share your lunch with someone who forgot theirs.
- Grab everything you like from the grocery store shelves.
- Stay up late.
- Sleep in late.
- Watch Saturday morning cartoons.